Immediate openings for Picker / Packer full time, first and second shift positions available. Fast paced, clean working environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately pick parts from stock locations using a provided Work Order and Pick List.
- Print and affix labels according to provided specifications
- Perform and confirm required process checks are completed
- Pack parts according to provided Work Orders and Instructions
- Return unused parts to stock locations and locate finished products to designated areas
- Complete Work Orders and required documentation and record keeping
- Perform inventory audits as required
- Successful employees will maintain professionalism at all times, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be productive, quality focused, and observe safety & security procedures.
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment with stringent quality standards
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time while performing various physical tasks
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be meticulous with above average detail orientation, accuracy and follow-through.
- Ability to be self-directed and individually resourceful, working independently but also within the fast-paced office/production environment.
- Computer proficiency to work with various software (labeling, ERP/Manufacturing, MS Office products) misc. printers.
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow within a dynamic and expanding company.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Consistently meet or exceed expected production rates.
- Maintain clean organized work areas
Education & Experience
· HS diploma or GED, HSED, or equivalent training or experience.
· Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
· Fluent in reading and writing English
Competitive wages, 401K, Profit Sharing and Medical Insurance programs available for full time employees.
Human Resources email@example.com
WE ARE A SMOKE FREE CAMPUS